Saturday, December 11, 2010

Home Office

As this year is ending (scarily fast) I'm beginning to think of my new year resolutions. Like any other girl losing weight or sticking to a exercise routine is #1 on my list. My other resolution is to write on my blog at least three days a week. This resolution also comes tide with getting crafty, doing DIY projects and taking photography classes. 

In order to achieve these resolutions I need a space where I can get creative, therefore I need a home office that serves as an creative outlet.  I already took the "before" picture, let's see how the after picture comes out :)

Here are some of the home offices that are inspiring me.




source : cupcakesandcashmere.blogspot.com







This one above one of my favorites from www.centsationalgirl.com 

Let's see how my office turns out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment