Friday, March 19, 2010

Futuristic Warrior

At the end of 2009 we were introduced to the warrior trend. Every fashion enthusiast was carrying a studded bag or shoes. For spring 2010 this trend had a little twist, just imagine if a Amazonian princess had a baby with hum an astronaut lol, the outcome : Futuristic Warrior.

One of my favorites designers right now. Balmain Spring 2010 was all about the Future Warrior.



The warrior trend is a mix of the military trend and the tribal trend. A few ways to wear this trend is by incorporating metallic structured pieces to your wardrobe like a metallic boyfriend jacket. Leather combine with lace is another way to rock this trend, don't be afraid to try this but be careful not to overlook leather.


These Tory Burch sandals are a great way to follow this trend. This sandal would revamp any look. You can buy then at www.shopbop.com

A HOT deal, in order to wear the warrior trend is this F21 skirt, Only 19.80


I also found this Robert Rodriguez dress in E bay, The bid is still open. GORGEOUS. Maybe I can buy it and adjusted it to my size. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROBERT-RODRIGUEZ-BLK-STUDDED-MINI-DRESS-PRE-OWNED-Sz-10_W0QQitemZ180481412575QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Dresses?hash=item2a0587cddf 
I would be posting my warrior looks later and great items I bought this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment