Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring It Nail Color

I have to admit I am a polish freak. I always want my nails in a different color each week and I am even more obsess about polish chipping. There is one color that has won my heart this spring and it is essie's Tart Deco. It's the perfect shade of orange to rock this spring and summer looks.


Another thing that I love is that you can get the whole essie spring collection in miniature, that way you can  use all the colors for that season finish them and then buy the next season's colors. FABULOUS !!

Cuteness
Buy the four mini's here



Orly's Bonder is the best nail base I have ever tired. This rubberized bond grips polish to the nail surface for adhesion that lasts.Buy it here.


My all time favorite dry fast top coat is Seche Vite. Its patented formula allows it to penetrate to the base coat, forming a single, solid bond for a much more durable manicure which will not discolor or yellow. 
Buy it here
Some people may think this is not a very fashionable post but beautiful nails shows the first impression of a well groomed person. So keep your nails healthy and have fun with all the colors.

Happy Monday

2 comments: