Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Neiman Marcus Cookies

I am always on the hunt for the best cookies and cupcakes in town. I love Neiman Marcus, they have the best designer handbags selection, but I also go there for their cookies in the Mariposa restaurant. They are the most delicious cookies that I have ever tried.

About a year ago my dad sends me an email about a recipe and guess what ? they were the Neiman Marcus cookie recipe. I was static (they charged like $300 for the recipe RIDICULOUS). I wanted to share the famous recipe.

Neiman Marcus Recipe

2 cups butter
4 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups granulated sugar
2 cups brown sugar
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in blender to a fine powder)
24 oz. chocolate chips
1 tsp. salt
1 8 oz. Hershey bar (grated)
4 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
2 tsp. vanilla 
Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar and nuts. Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet..Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Makes 112 cookies.. Have Fun!!!
Enjoy the most delicious cookies in the world !!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment