Friday, July 16, 2010

Update

Hi Lovers ! For the last three months I have been living in three places at once. Orlando, Sunrise and Miami are my three homes right know and it's crazy.  I have clothing scattered all over the place, when I'm getting dress I always have an item that I am missing because I forgot to pack. Anyways (I wanted to share my frustration) here some of my recent buys.


My loved Orchid 



New Kate Spade flats, they were like $350 and I got them for $100, It was a great deal. 



Skirt fabric



new Zara shoes



Aldo pumps, they are Aldo's best selling shoes. They make feel super tall. 



NARS Funny Face. I got this color yesterday and I'm obsessed. 





These I got about a month ago because they were sold out everywhere. 

Recently I have been putting outfits togethers, in order to not forget anything when I pack.






Tomorrow I'm going to be working at Mercedes Benz Fashion week Miami. I'm so excited and I promise to take lots of pics. 

Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment