Thursday, August 5, 2010

Update

Hi lovelies, I have been super full with school, fashion portfolio is killing me :( and I'm also extremely tired with the whole driving to Miami and back (plus all the miles I'm adding to my car). I'm leaving to Aruba tomorrow with my bf, even thou I had vacations two weeks ago, I feel I deserve this one lol. I'm taking my camera and my laptop (free wifi at hotel) so I can still post some outfits that I have planned on wearing in the day and at night. I still have to do homework and essays in vacation blahhh.  Stay tuned.



When I come back I have decided to buy a dress form for my room.  Doesn't it look lovely ? 







Bye bye, Packing is one of the hardest things to do for me, I literally want to take all my closet with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment