Saturday, April 3, 2010

Girl Crush

I am not the kind of person that is mesmerized by celebrities, but Olivia Palermo's style is just perfection. I have a mayor girl crush on her, I love the way she always makes an outfit work, and not to mention she carries herself with a lot of elegance and grace and that my friends is something you are born with. Sometimes fashion is not about how expensive a dress is, but is how you creatively make something cheap look like a million dollars. Olivia pairs many inexpensive clothing labels with designer labels, making some of her looks affordable. Here are some of my favorites looks from her.
Here she is wearing DVF leather shorts with a Zara top, leggings and YSL pumps. Love the contrast of the leather shorts with the plaid shirt.
Graffiti dress and jacket by Unique. They have this dress in Topshop.com for $250 not bad at all. Love, Love , Love this look, I would have never thought of pairing this jacket with this dress. Brown clutch with black shoes, I really liked that, people always think that if they are wearing black they have to wear black all over, and right now in fashion there are no rules. That was in the 80's guys.

Sailor chicness just to go run errands. Very impeccable style, note she is wearing blue, gray purse, beige sweater and her shoes in this photo which you can't see are black, but it all looks very well put together. Sometimes is not about the outfit but about th accessorys. 
When I saw this dress I was drooling on my PC. Just pure perfection. This will make a beautiful wedding dress.
Happy Saturday Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment