Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Toy

Hi Lovers, right now I'm on vacation and promise myself not to blog, but I could not resist to show you guys my new camera, I been doing research for a month on what camera to get, Canon or Nikon ? I went for Nikon after reading all the web reviews and asking various photographers. I got the Nikon D3000 and so far it's amazing.
My budget was $500.00 but then of course I had to buy the camera bag, best buy warranty e.t.c
Here are some of my first pics. 


My new Orchid, Here I used the close up mode.


New Wallpaper 


My View, I used the Landscape mode which makes the blues and greens more brighter.
 I love sparkling wine


Just Playing


Me !! I really need to get a tripod.
I am starting my photography classes next month, I'll keep you guys updated.


Claudette Atelier







No comments:

Post a Comment