Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring 2010

1. Who would have thought that clogs would be in style again. It really reminds of  my childhood and that they were super noisy. Chanel, Dries Van Noten , Marc Jacobs and Prada all had clogs in their Spring/Summer 2010 collection. I think this is going to be a fad, maybe I am wrong, they say a true trend is when an item has been in three consecutive collections.  I really don't know if they are for me, let see how that goes.

Above Chanel Spring/Summer 2010
Get the look for less. Jeffrey Campbell, $124.95 in www.nordstrom.com

2. The side braid was the "IT" hair trend for the catwalk. It is worn loose, like if you had your braid and then layed on your pillow.
3. Denim on denim would be one of my favorite trend for spring. You may think this trend is easy to wear, but sometimes too much denim or  the same color of denim all over can make you look very updated, as if you were stepping out of an 80's music video.
H&M Campaign all over denim. Below is what not to do, don't over to it, because you can end up looking like them hahaha :)
This is NO NOOO ! ever.
4. Mixing Prints. Mixing prints is a great way to be different, nobody can have your same outfit if your mixing prints. I like mixing stripes with anything floral or try mixing floral with something military, it is chic yet dramatic. Some ideas I like.
The is a spread is from Shopbop,they have a eight page spread of how to mix prints.http://www.shopbop.com/ci/3/trends/spring/print-on-print-01.html

Alexander Wang Wedges with three different prints on them. I am not big on animal print,but I would love these a lot. Right now they are sold out everywhere.
H&M dress has two different floral prints in one. I saw this dress yesterday in the new H&M store in Orlando, kind of mad that I did not get it, but I got some other cool stuff that I would wear over the weekend.  Trying to decide if I will be posting what I wear, but don't know yet, because the only one that can take pictures of me is my boyfriend and he has a shaky hand when taking pics. Keep you guys posted, hopefully by Friday I won't have a cold.

2 comments: